GET TO KNOW US:
We’re a retail world built on iconic firsts. Famed for the creativity that touches our brands, buildings and experiences. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people. Supported by strong family foundations that inspire us to create something that lasts. Because we care about the tomorrow we’re carving out. Contributes to the success of the business by supporting the store in achieving it’s objectives through the most visually interesting displays in windows and in-store that put the store in first position as the number one luxury retailer in the country.
KNOW THE ROLE:
As Creative and Visual Merchandising Lead for Brown Thomas Arnotts, you will responsible for supporting the business to deliver the Creative strategy in line with business goals. This role interacts in all aspects of retail including store operations, head office functions e.g. marketing, buying etc. to execute and fulfil the Creative direction for the Brown Thomas Arnotts Business
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Work with the Visual Display Manager to develop creative, practical and commercial solutions across all types of visual treatments.
- Support with creative projects, design and installation and ensure successful implementation within an agreed timeframe and allocated budgets.
- Walk all floors regularly to review standards, inclusive of Windows, In-store visual areas, Mannequins, Vignettes and Merchandising. Report back to Creative & VM Production Manager recommendations, and suggestions for approval and budgeting.
- Develop floor plans and merchandising schemes for all fashion brands that will drive sales while maintaining a high standard and cohesion with agreed aesthetic.
- Liaise and collaborate with key leaders in Buying, Marketing, Customer Experience and Design teams during brand refits, product launches, and special events.
- Build strong relationships with Store Management and Buyers through regular floor walks. Identify commercial opportunities and department performance. Work together alongside the Creative & VM Production Manager to achieve actions.
- Successfully manage, develop and lead team who directly report to you.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to ensure full understanding of the work schedule to be carried out by your team.
- Support with the necessary logistics of moving props around store, warehouse etc.
Personal Attributes/ Behavioural Skills:
- Experienced in a leadership role inclusive of people management.
- A proactive approach to support the Creative & VM Production Manager on solution based management.
- Coaching management style in order to grow and nurture talent on your team.
- Nurture a culture of creativity by actively participating in the wider department.
- An innovative thinker who remains up to date on creative industry trends, fashion and interior styling, production technology and brand marketing.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Able to take an idea from concept through to installation.
- Effective communication skills across teams on workload issues, needs and progress of work.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, in all levels of business practice.
- Able to work successfully in a fast changing environment, redefining goals and priorities at very short notice.
- The ability to execute multiple projects at the same time whilst managing deadlines.
- Create and nurture mutually beneficial relationships across the business.
- Experienced in using ‘Google Sketch Up’, and formulating a creative presentation in accordance with department standards and practice.
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Our City Centre based Head Office is close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
- Team discount is offered across Brown Thomas, Arnotts and our Concession partners
- Wellbeing initiatives; EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts