GET TO KNOW US:
Delivering an unrivalled customer experience in a luxury landmark location housing the world's most desirable brands. You will be joining a world of style and opportunity. Powered by a warm human spirit and dedicated teamwork. We're always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people.
KNOW THE ROLE:
The Customer Service Department are currently seeking a Customer Service and Loyalty Line Advisor to join their team on a part time basis: 20 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be working in a busy environment with responsibility for all phone and email enquiries. The role requires a hands on problem solving approach.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The successful candidate will be highly organised with an ability to work on your own and as part of a cross functional team. As expected written and communication skills are key to success. You'll have a flexible can do approach and you will be a key support to the team, taking on a wide variety of vital administrative duties. You will be providing excellent customer service and admin support that keeps this fast paced area running efficiently.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent MS Office skills with particular emphasis on MS Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professional and polished telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- A flexible can do approach
KNOW HOW WE WORK
- We Drive Creativity and Innovation: Creativity runs through our veins and fuels everything we do. We are an enterprising team that thinks outside the box to bring new ideas to life and to create unrivalled experiences designed for our customers and our world. Fostering a culture of innovation, we keep ahead of the rest while growing sustainably.
- We Go Above and Beyond: As agents of change within our industry we set the standard, always leading, never imitating. We love to go where others haven't and thrive on sharing our knowledge and expertise. We work to surpass expectations, inspiring everyone who comes in to contact with our brands.
- We Do the Right Thing: We respect our world and everyone we interact with. Acting with decency, honesty and transparency, we strive to ensure that everything we contemplate or do, contributes to a sustainable future. Embracing diversity and inclusivity we build trust among our customers, partners, communities and with each other.