GET TO KNOW US
A busy Restaurant with average covers of 250-300 per day. Homemade Restaurant has created a modern & contemporary dining experience influenced by suppliers & producers complimented by a vibrant & genuine service.
KNOW THE ROLE
Homemade Restaurant in our Arnotts department store are currently looking for a fulltime Kitchen Porter to join their team on a full-time permanent.
Ideal candidate must be energetic, creative & represent the Restaurant in a professional manner at all times.
Comply with all company policies & procedures.
Familiar with HACCP & H&S guidelines.
KNOW WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and honest person to join our fantastic team.
- To follow all cleaning schedules for the Kitchen and Back of House Areas.
- To adhere to all food safety regulations as listed in the HACCP manual.
- To follow all health and safety guidelines, particularly in relation to using chemicals and manual handling.
- To wash all crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, glassware and condiment sets and ensure they are spotlessly clean.
- To sweep and mop floors using the correct chemicals and equipment’s.
- To store all Kitchen items in the correct place.
- To empty all bins in a timely manner and follow the recycling guidelines whilst doing so.
- To keep the kitchen clean and tidy and to an agreed standard.
- To always follow instruction for senior chefs on duty.
- Some food preparation jobs will also be part of this job.
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills
- Work as part of a fast-paced team
- The ability to prioritize and help out where needed
- Staff meal provided.
- Generous staff discount available for use in Arnotts Department store.
- This role is Daytime only / No evening work
- Kitchen experience: 1 year (preferred)