GET TO KNOW US
We’re a retail world built on iconic firsts. Famed for the creativity that touches our brands, buildings and experiences. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people. Supported by strong family foundations that inspire us to create something that lasts. Because we care about the tomorrow we’re carving out.
KNOW THE ROLE
To lead the customer loyalty strategy through the management and development of the loyalty programme, resulting in a higher participation rates and improved customer ratings. To optimise the loyalty platform to drive incremental spend, cross-shopping behaviour and customer lifetime value. To collaborate on the design and execution of new technologies, strategies and campaigns that will improve the overall programme performance and increase customer retention.
Innovation and development:
- Lead the strategy to Reinvent Loyalty, including, overseeing the in-progress plans to develop a joint loyalty proposition for Brown Thomas and Arnotts.
- Explore and introduce new innovations and opportunities for Loyalty and recommend key ways to drive the business.
- Build a supplier proposition so that the company becomes a retailer of choice for brand partners, e.g. portfolio of points issuing partners and relevant tactical partnerships.
- Redevelop the Brown Thomas Encore Rewards Programme (branded Visa Card), to drive increased participation and to attract new members to the programme.
- Liaise with Brandforce to build and promote a curated portfolio of brand partners relevant to the Encore Rewards proposition.
- Develop strategy to integrate the Encore Rewards programme with the Brown Thomas and Arnotts loyalty programmes.
Management of Existing Programme:
- Monitor the ongoing implementation of the current loyalty programme – acquisition, engagement and retention strategies.
- Develop and lead the CRM Strategy for Loyalty, report and present findings which will inform and drive business decisions and strategy.
- Collaborate with the CRM campaign manager to develop and manage customer loyalty journeys using marketing cloud technology and personalisation techniques.
- Drive scheme enhancements that will make the programme more valuable and rewarding for customers, such as redemption options, incentives and benefits.
- Management of the Loyalty Operation – liaise with store operations, customer service and digital teams to ensure acquisition methodologies and customer processes are continuously enhanced.
- Manage the Loyalty programme’s annual budget.
Evaluation and measurement:
- In partnership with the Insight team, develop, monitor and report on scheme metrics to understand overall customer loyalty performance and to support business improvements.
- Collaborate with the Insight team to build and maintain a best in class customer loyalty segmentation model.
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree qualified in Marketing or Business.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in a commercial marketing role, with at least 5 years managing loyalty programmes.
- Loyalty experience ideally to include – CRM, Customer Insight, Digital, preferably in retail, hotels or airlines industry.
- Knowledge of database management, campaign management tools, customer segmentation and campaign reporting is essential.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to support all initiatives with various metrics.
- Ability to interpret customer insight and use it to develop customer strategies.
- Commercial thinker who demonstrates creativity, initiative and agility in a fast paced environment
- Experience presenting and influencing at Senior Management level.
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our City Centre based Head Office is close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
Team discount is offered across Brown Thomas, Arnotts and our Concession partners
Wellbeing initiatives; EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts