GET TO KNOW US:
At Jo Malone London, bringing the brand’s generosity to life within our boutiques through exceptional customer service is paramount. Fragrant fun, curiosity and kindness are key. In this role you will truly be the host with the most, entertaining visitors from across the glove and showcasing The World of Jo Malone London to our customers, global colleagues, and corporate clients and media contacts. Creativity is our day to day. From the signature Hand & Arm massage to hosting wedding consultations where you will help bottle some of their most precious memories. From floral crowns to graffiti artists, chocolate tasting and cocktail master classes, our services and events are the talk of the town.
The primary responsibility is to provide outstanding customer service to each customer and to deliver on service goals. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining the store environment, operations, assisting with opening and closing of the Boutique and housekeeping duties. The Stylist will understand their individual sales and service goals.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Deliver exceptional customer service
• Maximise sales performance and productivity
• Build collaborative relationships with your colleagues
• Support the execution of in store events
• Awareness of stock and inventory
• Maintain high VM standards and work environments
• To be aware of competitor activity and to drive an omni-channel approach
• Adhere to Brand grooming guidelines
• Maintain the high standards of housekeeping
Please note: the success of your candidacy would be contingent on completion of the next stage of the recruitment process – requirements of the role & completion of your video assessment. If you require any adjustments to our recruitment process because of a disability or for some other reason, please ensure you contact us as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will be warm, kind & friendly, love to help with a ‘can do’ attitude. Will have a passion for service and storytelling whilst being adaptable and versatile. Will be gracious, intelligent, smart and have a groomed, clean and crisp image.
• The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised customer service
• Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment.
• Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview.