Jo Malone in Brown Thomas Galway are currently looking for a Senior Sales person (Senior Stylist) to join their team on a part-time permanent basis.
At Jo Malone London, bringing the brand’s generosity to life within our boutiques through exceptional customer service is paramount. Fragrant fun, curiosity and kindness are key. In this role you will truly be the most with the most, entertaining visitors from across the globe and showcasing The World of Jo Malone London to our customers, global colleagues, and corporate clients and media contacts. Creativity in our day to day. From the signature Hand and Arm massage to hosting wedding consultations where you will help bottle some of their most precious memories. From floral crown to graffiti artists, chocolate tasting and cocktail mast classes, our services and events are the talk of the town.
The primary responsibility is to provide outstanding customer service to each customer and to deliver on service goals. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to, maintaining the store environment, operations, assisting with opening and closing of the Boutique and housekeeping duties. The Stylist will understand their individual sales and service goals.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Deliver exceptional customer service
• Maximise sales performance and productivity
• Build collaborative relationships with your colleagues
• Support the execution of in store events
• Awareness of stock and inventory
• Maintain high VM standards and work environment
• To be aware of competitor activity and to drive an omni-channel approach
• Adhere to Brand grooming guidelines
• Maintain the high standard of housekeeping.
The Ideal Candidate will be warm, kind and friendly, love to help with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Will have a passion for service and storytelling whilst being adaptable and versatile. Will be gracious, intelligent, smart, and have a groomed, clean and crisp image.
• The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
• Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
• Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview.