Get To Know Us:
As the fastest growing beauty brand – we are on a mission to disrupt and revolutionise the beauty industry. The way we do this is by our spellbinding products, our show stopping artistry and by building world-class emotional connections with our global customers and colleagues alike. Our culture is truly unique – we are fearless and want to do things differently, we empower our people to think out of the box and with an entrepreneurial mindset as we continue to expand and grow globally. Do you dare to dream of being part of something magical where the sky is the limit? If so – we are looking for inspirational top talent to be part of our growing magic dream.
Know The Role:
Charlotte Tilbury in our Brown Thomas Galway store are currently looking for a Retail Artist to join their team on a part time permanent basis. A Charlotte Tilbury Retail Artist is the true heart of where all the magic happens in our stores and counters. Based on the shop floor, you are responsible for encompassing our mission of empowering our customers to be the most beautiful version of themselves so they have the confidence to achieve their dreams. You do this through combining your expert artistry skills with exceptional product knowledge and a passion for building lasting emotional connections. You believe in the product being accessible to everybody – and you can adapt your style to suit the needs of your customer.
Know What We're Looking For:
- You can work at a fast pace to achieve and exceed KPI’s. You feed on the buzz of achieving your goals and being the best, you can be. You do not want to meet expectation – you exceed it.
- “Team work makes the dream work” – is your working motto. You understand your impact and how vital your role is. You can adapt to change at the last minute and be a real support to your managers and colleagues alike.
- You champion the art of world-class artistry and an impeccable customer experience. You are a Charlotte Tilbury brand ambassador and want to pass on your knowledge to customer after customer. You live and breathe the Charlotte Tilbury makeup looks – and can recreate the magic of these on your customer, as well as offering advice and guidance. You pride yourself on knowing your customers are returning back to you.
- You follow the company grooming standards to a tee – you know what good looks like and are not afraid to display this
Your skills and experience:
- You will ideally have had some experience as a Sales Advisor. Ideally this will be gained from a fast-paced environment such as beauty, retail or FMCG.
- You aspire to be part of a beauty brand that disrupts the way it is seen – and continues to grow. You love all things Charlotte Tilbury – and are not afraid to spread the word.
- Ideally you will have experience in applying makeup – and knowing how to adapt your style to different customers with different needs.
- You champion positivity – and can think in a limitless way that makes your energy shine.
What is in it for you?:
- You can only be the best when you are set up to succeed – not only do we offer on the job training. We offer you the opportunity to attend Charlotte’s Magic Academy – where dreams are truly made. Combining art, commerce and Charlotte’s own values. You will feel truly empowered to live the magic in your role.
- Opportunities to disrupt processes (in a positive way!) and have your voice truly heard.
- The opportunity to be part of a company where we celebrate our achievements and you are included. With a real scope for growth and progression to support your own development.
- You receive exclusive launches of our incredible products before anyone else – not only that you even receive a full Charlotte Tilbury look once you pass your probation. (That is right all the products from one of our iconic looks)
- We also offer an incredible staff discount, and access to Tilbury Treats – our very own rewards platform allowing you to save money and gain money cannot buy discounts on anything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.