GET TO KNOW US
We’re a retail world built on iconic firsts. Famed for the creativity that touches our brands, buildings and experiences. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people. Supported by strong family foundations that inspire us to create something that lasts. Because we care about the tomorrow we’re carving out.
KNOW THE ROLE
Our Multichannel Department wish to recruit a Digital Insights Data Analyst to work with the digital and wider teams in extracting, analysing and providing commercial insights to support business growth. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Head of Online Merchandising
The candidate will support all data analyses aspects of the Arnotts & Brown Thomas Websites. The succeful candidate wil be someone who can:;
- Build a suite of reports on the appropriate technology platform to deliver all information necessary to business stakeholders and management on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Analyse customer behaviour and sales, to evaluate and analyse business performance.
- Map out onsite customer & sales behaviour trends and translate this into effective dashboards.
- Evaluate the success of promotions and online initiatives across the Brown Thomas and Arnotts business and suggest strategies for promotion and pricing based on current sales trends.
- Follow market trends; proactively identify opportunities that will drive the business forward, communicate factors likely to influence performance, and recommend strategies to optimise performance across the site and marketing channels.
- Evaluate the performance of traffic driven from the different marketing channels, and identify traffic / conversion opportunities at a channel level to grow sales & new customers.
- Develop and deliver well structured, fact-based, and actionable analyses and presentations for senior management in the business.
- Support the Commercial and Merchandise teams in delivering business growth recommendations and opportunities.
- Follow e-commerce trends; proactively identify opportunities with the potential to drive the business forward, communicate factors likely to influence or improve site performance.
- Support the Merchandise Lead and wider team with other ad-hoc tasks as necessary and leads projects to completion
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BA or BSc in relevant discipline
- Background using data and analysis to make decisions and to influence others.
- Highly organised, with attention to detail, and able to manage more than one project at a time.
- Strong analytical, numeracy, problem solving and presentation skills Experience in interrogating and analysing large data sets, extracting quality insights, and communicating these insights clearly to management.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, organizational ability, and commercial acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to work in rapidly changing environment (online team) within a larger corporation
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Advanced skills in GTM, Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Passionate about the Internet and online retail.
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Our City Centre based Head Office is close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
- Team discount is offered across Brown Thomas, Arnotts and our Concession partners
- Wellbeing initiatives; EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts