GET TO KNOW US
Whistles is a contemporary fashion brand, based in London. A shopping destination for the busy, dynamic woman, we create timeless pieces with an intelligent sense of design. Collections are considered, wearable and yet distinct, with true seven days a week appeal, crafted to fit effortlessly into modern life.
KNOW THE ROLE:
- Whistles in our Brown Thomas and Arnotts store's are currently looking for a supervisor for both sites to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This will be a 32 hours contract.
- Creates an environment where the team are continuously delighting the customer and communicates with clarity that the customer is the primary focus for all selling activity
- Leads by example and ensuring the team deliver an outstanding customer service in-store to create a truly premium customer experience by putting the customer at the forefront of all we do
- Uses all VM tools at their disposal, presents our product at its very best to our customer in order to highlight newness in the range and showcase outfit building suggestions and styling tips to maximise sales opportunities with effective use of space and stock availability
- Coaches and supports the team on product knowledge and the collection so that they understand the impact their service level is having on the customer satisfaction and the store performance
- Supports the Manager with the training and development of their team, effectively delegating where appropriate to inspire and empower their team
- Leads and inspires team in daily briefings, team meetings etc to reinforce key targets, promotions, brand and group communication
- Contributes towards the achievement of sales goals by demonstrating a passion for the product and the brand
- Gives quality feedback on trading, whilst also thinking of ways to improve current tradeUses all available reports to monitor and act proactively to improve key performance indicators.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Pro-active, enthusiastic , and passionate; customer-centric approach
- Results oriented, commercial and sales driven; works well under pressure
- An influential role model with a desire to develop strong leadership style
- Articulate and decisive with an excellent attention to detail
- Relevant fashion-led, retail sales experience and knowledge; forward thinking
- Proactive and dynamic in discovering new ways of working and supporting the team through business change in a positive way