GET TO KNOW US
We do things together, colaboration is key to our success.and we put customers at the forefront of everything we do. This is wonderful opportiunity to join us at a very exciting time, we are growing, we are Whistles, we see life through a modern lens.
KNOW THE ROLE:
- Day to management of the sales floor, operations and all back office administratiion
- Maximising sales performance through an anyalitical and commercial approach.
- All elements of staff management including recruitment, training, development, rostering and motivating the team to achieve common goals
- Deliver excellence in Customer Service
- whilst ensuring stock and cost control
- Achieving KPI’s and agreed targets in, Sales, Stockloss, Staff Retention and Performance Management.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience at Department Manager level, responsible for turnover in excess of 1m
- Proven ability to deliver results in Sales, Stockloss, People Managment.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills with previous experience analysing commercial reports
- Customer focused with excellent relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages and a working knowledge of retail computerised management and control systems
- Ambition to progress your career in a growing company
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekdays, late nights and weekends