GET TO KNOW US
Delivering an unrivalled customer experience in a luxury landmark location housing the world’s most desirable brands. You will be joining a world of style and opportunity. Powered by a warm human spirit and dedicated teamwork. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people.
Our customers experience is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you work, you will take enormous pride in providing an excellent customer experience. Which means as well as making sure your own area is immaculate, merchandise is replenished and display standards are maintained, you will also grasp every opportunity to build your product knowledge, get to know the wider store and understand all of our services.
- Working as part of team, delivering extraordinary service to both external and internal customers
- Ensuring communication is open and clear within the team
- Contributing to team targets and goals
- Attending team briefings daily to understand targets and promotions
- Living and showcasing the behaviours associated with the Brown Thomas Arnotts people values
- Being passionate and enthusiastic about products and services available
- Acquiring and updating product knowledge through supplier training, product labels, magazines etc
- Being aware of product lines in other departments and introducing related product to the customer
- Being knowledgeable of additional services on offer throughout the store including events and promotions
- Meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs through product knowledge and excellent customer service
- Providing a professional after sales service
- Introducing additional services including events and promotions throughout the store
- Building customer loyalty through attentive service and showcasing our loyalty program
- Taking pride in ensuring the standards are adhered to every day
- Replenishing stock ensuring that all items/products are out on the shopfloor
- Following health and safety procedures and security procedures
- Protecting company assets, fixtures and fittings and report defects to your manager
- Learn, understand and comply with all company policy and procedures
- Achieving daily/weekly targets
- Performing till procedures correctly and efficiently
- Preparing for and assisting in the process of stocktaking
- Experience and knowledge of Beauty is an advantage.
The ideal candidate:
If you are our ideal candidate you will have a proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service with a background in retail, hospitality or customer services. It’s also preferable if you have had experience working with luxury brands. You’ll share our passion for exceeding customer expectations and will and identify strongly with our Company Values. Added to that you’ll be the kind of person who’s immaculately presented, who thrives on team work, is commercially aware and self-motivated.
Key skills for this role:
- Effective communication
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Strong customer service skills
- Passion for our brands and our products