GET TO KNOW US
Molton Brown is Kao’s prestige retail Omni - channel division that has built up a reputation for being London's bath, body and beauty connoisseurs. Our perfumes, shower gels, body lotions, candles and hand care products blend exotic ingredients with a touch of London eccentricity for bold fragrances and bright colours that stand out on the shelf and each product is still blended in London, our home since 1973.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Sales Consultant for our concession in Arnotts, Dublin You will be contributing to store sales and profit through demonstrating excellent customer service, selling skills, product knowledge and team work; and through acting as a brand ambassador, supporting the brand values.
KNOW THE ROLE
Molton Brown in our Arnotts Dublin store are currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join their team on a part-time permanent basis.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Sales and profit
- Personally contribute to the achievement of sales targets and store KPI’s by delivery on individual targets.
Customer service excellence
- Deliver excellent selling and service skills consistently.
- Ensure all customers receive a high standard of customer service.
- Be customer centric in delivering business expectations on experience measures.
- Demonstrate an in depth and fluent knowledge of the product range in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties i.e. selling points, users etc.
- Attend product training and any subsequent refresher training offered.
- Actively contribute to the consistent delivery of housekeeping and high presentation standards throughout the store.
- Maintain excellent retail and VM standards in all areas i.e. sales floor, stock maintenance and handling and the stock room.
- Ensure window displays are kept clean and attractively displayed.
- Be vigilant at all times to ensure stock loss is minimised and to contribute to store stock takes.
- To ensure adherence to all policies and procedures including loss prevention, security, stock handling, health & safety etc..
- Contribute to the health and safety of others and yourself by following safe working practices.
- To act in a responsible and positive manner at all times, ensuring that Company codes of practice are followed.