GET TO KNOW US
We’re a retail world built on iconic firsts. Famed for the creativity that touches our brands, buildings and experiences. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people. Supported by strong family foundations that inspire us to create something that lasts, because we care about the tomorrow we’re carving out.
KNOW THE ROLE
Our Creative department are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to join their team. Our Head Office in Henry Street is a hub of creativity, style and innovation. Having an open plan space makes it easy to share ideas and be inspired daily.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Create exciting, innovative and commercial displays in store using equipment, props and artwork
- Strong interiors styling skills
- Implement store window schemes
- Assist in the implementation of store layout
- Ensure departmental guidelines and retail standards are implemented and maintained.
- Understand and contribute to the seasonal departmental strategy
- Creating an inspiring visual experience for our customers
- Support the store teams to deliver customer service through the use of visual proposition.
- Be aware of competition locally and internationally. Generate new ideas on how we can always stay ahead through new and innovative visual merchandising concepts
- Implementation of best practice in ticketing and signage throughout store.
- Liaise with Retail Managers, and Head Office Departments such as Buyers and Marketing in order to implement the best visual & commercial standards
- Create strong relationships with concessions to ensure that overall standards are reflective of the Arnotts brand
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-3 years’ experience in Visual Merchandising
- Interiors experience is desirable
- Understanding of individual brand standards and development
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to organize and manage time efficiently
- Display knowledge – the understanding of mannequin groupings, presentation and the right tools needed to ensure the job is completed successfully.
- Mannequin handling – the building, dismantling and carrying of mannequins including storage when not in use.
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our City Centre based stores are close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
Team discount is offered to all team members across Brown Thomas Arnotts and our Concession partners.
Wellbeing initiatives at BTA include but are not limited to;
EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts, Sports & Social Club.