GET TO KNOW US
We’re a retail world built on iconic firsts. Famed for the creativity that touches our brands, buildings and experiences. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people. Supported by strong family foundations that inspire us to create something that lasts. Because we care about the tomorrow we’re carving out.
KNOW THE ROLE
Our Multichannel Department are looking for a Junior Online Merchandiser to join their Living team. Our Head Office in South Anne Street is a hub of creativity, style and innovation. Having an open plan space makes it easy to share ideas and be inspired daily.
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The key purpose of this role is to drive sales and achieve revenue and conversion targets by increasing find ability as well as the display of products online in such a way that it stimulates customer interest and improves user experience & overall conversion.
• Improvement of customer experience based on data analysis, trends and industry developments
• Drive Sales revenue to hit targets by optimising Conversion/AOV and Add to basket.
• Responsible for increasing conversion by improving on-site search and navigation / product information architecture.
• Responsible for overall increasing AOV by using different techniques, including cross- and upsell and product rankings.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure newness and bestsellers are presented in the best way possible online
• Lead meetings with internal stakeholders, presenting feedback on trade, opportunities or any risks identified
• Feed into with the category manager to identify which product and categories perform best and to identify and utilise opportunities to drive revenue and increase conversion.
• Create insights on customer behaviour and buying and share findings with stakeholders to increase revenue.
• Analyse customer behaviour and sales, to better understand customer journeys and sales drivers
• Feed into the category manager with Forecast reviews, identifying gaps and opportunities at department level
• Planning and execution of key trading moments with guidance from the Category Manager
•1-3 Years e-commerce experience
•Experience with Electrical and Tech categories would be a distinct advantage
•Strong knowledge of latest online technologies, industry and competitive landscape.
•Deep knowledge of online merchandising techniques.
•Excellent analytical skills.
•Strong Microsoft Excel skills and good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work with cross-functional teams
•Flexibility to work in rapidly changing environment (online team) within a larger corporation
•Ability to take initiative with a positive, “problem-solving” attitude
•Ability to multitask and ensure flawless execution with excellent attention to detail
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our City Centre based Head Office is close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
Team discount is offered across Brown Thomas, Arnotts and our Concession partners
Wellbeing initiatives; EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts