Personal Shopping Manager
GET TO KNOW US:
We’re a retail world built on iconic firsts. Famed for the creativity that touches our brands, buildings and experiences. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people. Supported by strong family foundations that inspire us to create something that lasts. Because we care about the tomorrow we’re carving out.
KNOW THE ROLE:
Our Management team are looking for an experienced leader to join their team. As Personal Shopping Manager you will develop the personal shopping and corporate business to a 5-star standard and achieve sales targets. The focus is on setting expectations and role modelling Brown Thomas Arnotts values while working closely with the team to ensure consistent delivery of customer service standards. The area will also ensure our customer experience remains at the forefront of all engagements virtually and in stores.
Key responsibilities include;
- Expand the current client base and grow the Personal shopping and Corporate business
- Promote new business through special events and confident in hosting virtual events with current climate
- Work with the Marketing department in planning and implementing customer events / customer communication
- Experience posting engaging content on Social Media
- Develop, identify and drive strong understanding of customer buying patterns, competitors and fashion trends across all product categories
- Directly solicit feedback from customers on their shopping experience and Buyers
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance
- Actively coach Personal shopping / Corporate team to achieve superior standards in customer service, presentation, product knowledge and ultimately sales
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information and is confident working with celebrity / non- celebrity clients
- Represent Arnotts at business/ social events and drive opportunities to grow customer base
- Maintain appointment calendar and allocation of appointments, virtually and in store
- Being aware of future events, planning, coordinating appropriately per season.
- Create customer profiles for the team in order to offer the right product
- Assist in the creation of dedicated emails for Personal Shopping customers with product images, product details and pricing.
- Set up tracking system for volume of appointments throughout the year. During peak times, liaise with department floor managers, if additional support is needed to accommodate overflow of appointments. Tracking system should also monitor our waiting/cancellation lists.
- Compile data report to DM manager on a weekly basis
- Issue rotas on a monthly basis
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Extensive knowledge of luxury fashion brands
- Experience of International markets, preferably retail
- Experience using Salesfloor
- Has proven business development experience
- Ability to analyse financial reports and implement strategies to achieve business objectives
- Strong service orientation
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong PR and Marketing knowledge
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our City Centre based stores are close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
Team discount is offered across Brown Thomas, Arnotts and our Concession partners
Wellbeing initiatives; EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts