GET TO KNOW US
We’re a retail world built on iconic firsts. Famed for the creativity that touches our brands, buildings and experiences. We’re always challenging ourselves to make every experience more special and unique for our customers and our people. Supported by strong family foundations that inspire us to create something that lasts. Because we care about the tomorrow we’re carving out.
KNOW THE ROLE
Our Content Team are recruiting for a Junior Web Designer. This role represents a great opportunity to work in a fast paced & rewarding environment. The successful candidate will deliver content related projects.This is a full-time, permanent position. Applications without a portfolio or similar included will not be considered. This role will be temporarily homebased until COVID-19 restrictions are eased when it will be based in our South Anne Street Head Office Dublin.
- Working with cross-functional teams to design and develop custom content pages.
- Acting as webmaster for the various company platforms.
- Supporting stakeholder site integrations.
- Maintaining system email templates.
- Troubleshooting, documenting & resolving bugs.
- Adopting and supporting Agile methodologies.
- Supporting daily business functions, including content population & campaign management.
- Working to ensure a visually memorable and exciting brand experience
KNOW WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Is enthusiastic & has an excellent creative eye
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Owns their work and leads projects to completion.
- Is an excellent communicator who is flexible and has a problem solving attitude.
- Has an understanding of design principles
- Has knowledge of the latest coding techniques.
- Is open to collaboration and feedback from a broad range of online stakeholders.
- Is capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Is highly organised and able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Is flexible & adaptable to a wide variety of work.
- Experience working with Frameworks.
- Demonstrable design skills with an excellent portfolio.
- Strong project management skills with previous experience in working in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced with industry standard design packages such as Adobe Creative Cloud, with particular focus on Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Experience working in retail.
- Experience working in e-commerce.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Experience with VCS.
KNOW WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our City Centre based Head Office is close to all forms of transport and surrounded by many shops, parks and beautiful restaurants.
Team discount is offered across Brown Thomas, Arnotts and our Concession partners
Wellbeing initiatives; EAP Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter, Bike to Work, Local Discounts