GET TO KNOW US:
Innovation and disruption have become Gucci hallmarks in the last five years as the Brand has set the pace for the industry’s reinvention. In order to fuel the future growth of the brand and strengthen its innovation leadership, Gucci is creating a New Business division, under the direct sponsorship of its CEO, with the mission to create new revenue streams for the company; this new division covers areas such as Gaming, Virtual Clothing, Vintage and Resale, Rental, Subscription, Social commerce.
KNOW THE ROLE:
As a GUCCI Team Manager, you will lead and inspire a dedicated team of Client Advisors to deliver the highest performance through a customer centric attitude.
You will lead from the shop floor, delivering real time coaching and feedback to achieve business and product category goals. You will develop and grow the talent within your team.
You are an ambassador of the brand, promoting our Values and Amplifiers.
- Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Working on the shop floor, you will be in constant contact with your team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience.
- Provide support and regular feedback to Client Advisors to ensuring their development is ongoing and their motivation and sense of belonging is high.
- Conduct regular and monthly performance conversations, discussing results and developing action plans.
- Participate in attracting, recruiting and onboarding a high performing team.
- Manage the employee lifecycle of the client advisor both online through Workday and local platforms and offline through paper forms and documents.
- Partner with the Store Manager and Human Resources on employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Monitor your team’s adherence to company policies and procedures; follow up when needed.
- Support opening and closing of the store as Manager on Duty.
- Lead Store Morning Briefings as and when required, delivering key business communication and daily objectives.
- Develop and lead cross category and floor working, ensuring your team can and do sell all categories across all floors.
- Lead and inspire your team on executing a superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset is in each Client Advisor.
- Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele.
- Full utilisation of the various clienteing tools to activate, retain and grow team and personal client base.
- Lead the execution of clientelling activities with your team, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs
- Monitor Client Advisor’s performance and work with them on a daily/weekly/monthly plan to ensure Clienteling excellence
- Lead from the shop floor, actively selling and role modelling the selling ceremony.
- Manage the customer flow on the shop floor ensuring no client is left unattended and exceptional service is delivered.
- Manage and resolve customer issues, delighting and retaining the client relationship.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Merchandising team, by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests in order to grow the business.
- Partner with the Store Manager and VM team to provide insights to maximize the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained.
- Partner with the Store Manager and the Training team to ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge through specific training, while ensuring they are aware of market trends and competitors.
- Utilise digital platforms to support store and online product sales.
KNOW WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous retail management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An affinity to luxury fashion, styling and trends
- A strong understanding of commercial targets and KPIs
- Luxury retail experience is advantageous