Part Time Sales Associate- Longchamp
Know Who We're Looking For:
As an ambassador for the Longchamp company, you represent the brand image and embody its values at all times. Your role includes greeting and advising customers, developing the customer base and building loyalty to the brand and its products so as to achieve the (sales, service, customer...) targets set by management. This is a permanent contract.
- Customer service
- Greeting and assisting local and international customers, adopting a proactive approach when introducing them to the brand, collections and product lines ;
- Listening to and identifying the customer's needs ;
- Ensuring customer service policy is respected : delivering sincere and impeccable customer service in accordance with the steps in the company's sales process to ensure that every customer has a memorable and unique experience ;
- Developing an effective sales pitch ;
- Demonstrating proficiency in complementary and additional sales techniques ;
- Delivering after-sales service, dealing with any customer dissatisfaction & complaints by offering solutions which best meet customers' needs ;
- Sales and promotions preparations.
- Building customer loyalty and ensuring personalised follow-up to maintain ongoing and appropriate contact with the customer;
- Developing and actively monitoring the store's customer portfolio using the CRM resources available.
- Organisation of the store
- Key holder for opening and closing the store, If applicable and as required;
- Opening and closing the checkout, cashing up when necessary;
- Ticketing when necessary;
- Deliveries and Floor replenishment, when necessary;
- Ensuring that the store operates efficiently;
- Ensuring that products are displayed in line with the company's image and merchandising standards;
- Assisting with annual and rolling stock-takes;
- Assisting with stock control and suggesting where restocking may be required.
- We seek enthusiastic, reliable, energetic, self-starters with at least 3 plus years’ experience working in a luxury service retail environment.
- You are recognized for your exemplary behavior, your dynamism, your autonomy and your proactivity
- Your interpersonal and communication skills will enable you to be customer oriented (listening skills…) and work in team .
- A college degree in fashion or a related retail industry and/or boutique or fashion related industry experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Experience with retail point of sale system and key holder experience is a plus but overall, candidates who are passionate about luxury retail and customer service are highly encouraged to apply.