***Contingent on contract award***
- Preparing, updating, assessing compliance, support tailoring and baseline control of SMC/ECL systems engineering documents.
- Focal point for handling LEE taskers.
- Responsible for updates to the SPRD, SIS, LCSP, SEP, RMP, SMC/LE Process Guide, Tailoring and baseline control of compliance and standards documents, SMC/ELC taskers, etc. Supports AFSPC Capabilities Production Document (CPD) updates, ConOps and Operating Concepts.
- Assess and SMC/ECL internal compliance with the approved SMC/ECL systems engineering documents.
- Supports staffing and Technical Review Board (TRB)/ Configuration Control Board (CCB) approval.
- Supports ChERB, MAC, MAF, TRB, CCB and LCSG.
- Support future launch systems architecture non-recurring engineering requirements as a part of the larger Launch Enterprise mission assurance efforts, which includes architecture verifications and design validations.
- Support studies as required.
- Leads continuous improvement activities.
- Support systems engineering processes and assessments for New Entrants and Launch Service Providers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and capable of completing multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Must be able to prioritize workloads.
- Must thrive in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of systems engineering requirements for space for space launch systems.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or STEM-related field.
- Requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- 8-10-years’ experience for Bachelors, 8-years’ experience for Masters, 6-years’ experience for PhD.
- Experience with the assessment of SMC/ECL launch systems engineering program documents for adequacy, currency, and compliance with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Air Force (AF), USSF, and SMC instructions.
- Additional experience with the New Entrant Certification validation traceability to the SPRD/SIS, understanding customer requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Office environment.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening, subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Travel may be required and will be performed under the guidelines of Federal Travel Regulations (FTR) and/or Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
ARCTOS is an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.