At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
By joining our corporate & regional teams, you instantly play a vital role in our Group’s development, by assuming a position that will set you apart from the competition and allow you to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, in a safe, strong, and sustainable environment.
Sales Manager, DACH (Ref: SRIR/SMDACH022)
Office Location: Munich or remotely within Germany
Department: Regional Sales Office
Contract: Full Time / permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Responsible for regular communication (personal and by phone) with travel agents and distribution partners
- Represent and promote Sani Resort and Ikos Resorts at roadshows, trades, and consumer shows
- Plan and activate consumer events with agency partners and/or third-party brands
- Create and manage individual business development strategies that will deliver results for identified Key Accounts
- Support regional strategy to increase revenues and ADRs by developing business strategies with travel agents and distribution partners, in particular, for the Sani Suite Collection
- Develop retail strategies and activations within assigned territories based on identified „heat-maps” for HNWI target groups to grow market share and average spend
- Collect and report market feedback on regular basis, provide recommendations for strategic and operational enhancements
Your main qualifications/skills
- University/College degree in Tourism or Hospitality Management or equivalent vocational education.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the Travel or Hospitality industry in Sales & Marketing for Luxury products
- Project management and creativity record
- Stakeholder management with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in German & English
- Accountability and responsibility
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.