Azure Cloud Implementation Engineer required to implement and support Microsoft cloud technologies leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings.
- Lead implementation and migration to new IT infrastructure and cloud (IaaS/PaaS) environments
- Experience with enterprise scale migrations to Microsoft Azure
- Excellent understanding of public and private cloud concepts such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Experience with the Cloud, Windows Server, Office 365, Application Support, PowerShell scripting, and virtualisation
- Strong understanding of networking and security infrastructure on Azure
- Knowledge of messaging and related Microsoft 365 products (Intune, OneDrive for Business, Teams, etc.)
- Ability to manage Azure subscriptions and resources, implement and manage storage, deploy and manage virtual machines, configure and manage virtual networks and manage identities.
Education and Experience:
- Microsoft Certifications and/or related technical certifications
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and organised with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills