Experienced Helpdesk Engineer required to join an IT support team. The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical support to clients within agreed service level agreements.
- Incident Management
- Asset Management
- Ability to indentify & organise tickets according to priority
- Update & Maintain Known Error Database
- Troubleshoots minor equipment issues & correct via Known Error Database
- Responsible for Incident Management Process & Process Improvement
- Responsible for Asset Management Process & Process Improvement
- Ability to react to change productively & handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Ability to obtain correct information to escalate appropriately
- Maintain logs of all work preformed and processed
- Other tasks assigned
- Technical Aptitude – strong understanding of Windows Operating Systems & Microsoft Office Applications, Teams, Intune, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Server Administration and Office 365
- Business Aptitude – ability to quickly understand the working environment of clients
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills – excellent written & oral skills required
- Motivation – ability to achieve predetermined goals, demonstrate persistence.
- Customer Service – ability to manage difficult/emotional customer situations, responds promptly, requests customer feedback, delivers on commitments.
- Analytical – collects and analyses different data sources, uses personal experience to complement data & ability to articulate workflows & process improvements
- Planning & Organising – punctuality, ability to prioritise work activities, uses time efficiently & effectively
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in work environment, hours of work, manages changes in approaches, ability to deal with frequent change, delays & unexpected events
- 2+ Years’ IT Experience
- 3rd Level IT Qualification and or Microsoft Certification
- Network understanding
- ITIL Principals