IT Service Desk Engineer (1st Level) to provide a high-level support to end users. Experience of troubleshooting and supporting operating systems and applications in a corporate environment. Working as part of services team to provide comprehensive technical support.
- To provide IT support on a variety of technologies
- Incident classification, resolution and escalation if appropriate
- Diagnose and resolve incidents wherever possible at first point of contact within the agreed operational
framework of policies and processes
- Deliver solutions to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Update users and IT group
- Relevant qualification and 2+ years experience
- Good knowledge of hardware and associated technologies: Servers, desktop, laptop and printers, Operating systems – Microsoft Windows and various business applications, Office 365, Email, etc.
- Knowledge of networking technologies
- Strong proactive customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently or a part of a team
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Previous technical support experience and speak fluent English
An understanding of client-server applications would be a distinct advantage, as would one or more Microsoft certifications or actively working towards certification.
Location: City Centre