The IT Systems Administrator will assist in the day-to-day maintenance & administration of the IT infrastructure & provide support in other areas of the business as required. Support Microsoft and Citrix infrastructure.
- Ensure the smooth running of all IT systems
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Manage and troubleshoot incidents, which may involve complex technical hardware or software issues and outages
- Administrate infrastructure and escalate to 3rd party suppliers as appropriate
- Additional tasks assigned as appropriate
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/2016, Office 365
- Knowledge of Citrix Cloud and XenDesktop
- Knowledge of Azure and PowerShell
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service delivery required
- 5+ years’ experience in a large enterprise environment
- 3rd level qualification in computer science or relevant Certification Microsoft, Citrix, ITIL, etc.