IT Business Development Representative required to create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure business objectives are met. Responsible for new business development and client management. Ideal candidate will possess demonstrated IT sales aptitude and sales success. If you are highly self-motivated, possess excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to meet and exceed sales targets, we want to hear from you.
The role will focus on new business development and client management and responsibilities will include:
- New client acquisition and growing existing customer revenues.
- Working to achieve sales targets and develop business within all customer accounts.
- Manage the sales process through a consultative sales process to close opportunities.
- Building effective working relationships with external customers and internal teams.
- Quickly develop an understanding of the company’s products and services and the IT marketplace in general.
- Provide accurate sales forecast and deliver on agreed sales targets.
- Ensuring all administrative procedures required are processed and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets in the Irish IT marketplace.
- Motivated, enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and develop all sales opportunities.
- Ability to work to deadlines and exceed targets.
- Minimum of 4+ year’s previous experience from either the IT Product or Services industry sectors ESSENTIAL.
- Good administration & computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
This is a busy sales environment and the role is both challenging and rewarding for a professional candidate looking to develop their sales career.