Unified Communication (UC) Engineer - Microsoft Teams
Unified Communications Engineer who will be responsible for the architecture, design, installation and support encompassing current Unified Communication technologies.
Looking for someone with previous experience in UC infrastructure projects, possessing excellent problem-solving skills. As this is a professional services environment, exceptional interpersonal communication, customer centric and team player skills are required.
- The ability to Lead and implement Unified Communications infrastructure projects
- Architect, design, deploy and maintain enterprise Unified Communications solutions
- Prepare detailed evaluations (proof of concept), requirements and recommendations to technical and architecture designs for new UC technologies and services
- Strong understanding of Cloud Architecture preferably Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Deep level of understanding of voice technologies: Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure (TDM, SBC, SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, Codecs, QoS), video and mobility.
- Ability to work with other groups such as telecom, Office 365 to ensure proper integration with other collaboration technologies
- 5+ years’ experience in Unified Communications to include Teams, Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills along with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent English documentation and presentation skills required
- Ability to take ownership, seeing tasks and projects through to satisfaction and completion
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Undertake knowledge transfer to support teams (1st, 2nd and 3rd line)
- Microsoft Certification desirable: Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Messaging, Azure, etc.
- Own car and clear driver’s license required as there will be travel to customer sites (expenses will be covered)
- Those with suitable experience, please forward your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration