Microsoft Teams Engineer who will be responsible for the architecture, design, installation and support encompassing current Microsoft technologies.
Previous hands on experience in infrastructure projects, possessing excellent problem-solving skills. As this is a professional services environment, exceptional interpersonal communication, customer centric and team player skills are required.
- The ability to Lead and implement infrastructure projects
- Architect, design, deploy and maintain enterprise solutions
- Prepare detailed evaluations (proof of concept), requirements and recommendations to technical and architecture designs for new technologies and services
- Strong understanding of Cloud Architecture preferably Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Deep level of understanding of voice technologies: Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure (TDM, SBC, SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, Codecs, QoS), video and mobility.
- Ability to work with other groups, Office 365 to ensure proper integration with other collaboration technologies
- Experience integrating Microsoft Teams with other workloads, including SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Microsoft 365 Groups, Power Platform, and with other Microsoft apps, third-party apps, and custom apps.
- 5+ years’ experience in to include Teams, Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync, Office 365, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills along with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent English documentation and presentation skills required
- Ability to take ownership, seeing tasks and projects through to satisfaction and completion
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Certification desirable: Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Messaging, Azure, etc.
- Flexible working