Working at Critical Software is more than just a job: here, you can really make a difference.
We’re on a mission to make the world a better and safer place, just like real superheroes. We build rock-solid software for leading industries’ most critical applications, so every line of code we write and every idea we think of can affect the lives of millions.
Now, we’re looking for resourceful Backend Engineers (.NET) to join our Digital Engineering Services Division, a vertical comprising clients from industries such as Banking, Insurance, E-commerce, Telco, amongst others!
Sound like you? Then it’s time to challenge your limits. It’s time to power up your career. It’s time you joined Critical Software.
- Deliver high quality, reusable and testable software
- Contribute with architectural insights and technical improvements
- Be a proactive and dynamic team player in an agile environment.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft development tools
- Experienced in object oriented languages (C#, VB.NET)
- Proficient in using .Net framework (ASP, Core), MVC, WebAPI and unit testing frameworks
- Knowledgeable of SQL language and experience using relational databases with preference for SQL Server
- Well-versed in SOA and Message Brokers like Rabbit MQ
- Experience working with SCRUM methodologies is a plus
- An excellent team worker and with good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge
- Skilled in problem solving and with a proactive attitude.