Working at Critical Software is more than just a job: here, you can really make a difference.
We’re on a mission to make the world a better and safer place, just like real superheroes. We build rock-solid software for leading industries’ most critical applications, so every line of code we write and every idea we think of can affect the lives of millions.
Now, we are looking for exceptional Junior Software Engineers to embrace this mission.
Are you finishing your academic degree? Or do you have less than two years’ worth of professional experience in software development? Then it's time to join our team of superheroes and start your professional career at Critical Software!
- To become part of a software development team in a real-life challenging project
- To participate in all project development cycle phases, with a primary focus on the implementation phase
- To participate in training sessions in order to build strong technical skills
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Recent graduates in computer engineering, electrical and computer engineering, telecommunications engineering, biomedical engineering, aerospace, mathematics, physics and other related backgrounds, or software engineers with up to two years’ worth of professional experience
- Good at solving complex problems
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge in programming and software developing methods
- Ability to work in a team
- Challenge-orientated and a problem-solver
- Proficient in English