Does technology excite you? Critical Software is the place to work; started in Portugal over 20 years ago, we have grown rapidly and now provide high quality software and solutions to multiple vertical markets including Energy, Transport, Aerospace, Finance and Defence.
We’re seeking to expand our footprint in Germany and as a Sales Manager (m/f/d) in the Smart Technology Solutions business unit, you will have a firm understanding of the software development lifecycle, and be able to work closely with our first class engineering teams and customers, especially in the Energy sector, to deliver compelling and successful propositions. You will have the backing of colleagues in Germany, UK and Portugal to help you succeed and help continue our rapid growth. Does that sound interesting? Then read more about your next dream job!
- Managing key campaigns by demonstrating that you can think strategically and tactically.
- Engaging, creating, and maintaining trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
- Staying up-to-date by attending industry events and leveraging social media e.g. LinkedIn.
- Identifying, qualifying, and managing multiple opportunities at once.
- Writing compelling and attractive proposals that will hit the mark with your customers and enable you to close the deal.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You understand the software development lifecycle including agile.
- You have experience in business development and sales of customised solutions.
- You have a consultative style with good negotiation skills that enable you to developing meaningful relationships.
- You have excellent written and spoken English and German skills, with the ability to clearly formulate and present technical requirements.
- You are able to occasionally travel within and outside the EU.
- Although not required, having some experience in the Energy sector would be desirable.
- You will become part of a large and successful team! With us, you work internationally and will meet a wide variety of personalities from day one. We enrich each other, whether through professional brainstorming or (virtual) coffee breaks. Diversity and togetherness are the cornerstones of our corporate culture.
- You will be able to speak Portuguese! We offer various in-house training for including Portuguese and English.
- You’re able to work flexibly! For flexibility in everyday life, we have a great flexitime system and the option of working from home.
- Professional benefits! We have benefits that include a bonus scheme, company pension scheme, smartphones and a company car.
- You are in the heart of Munich! If working from home every day is not for you, we have an office which is located between Nymphenburg and Olympiapark with good underground and tram connections.
- You will have a lot of fun here! We keep strong community ties within our company community by holding summer events, Christmas parties and our monthly breakfasts.
The company does carry out work in the area of critical national infrastructure and so ideal candidates would be eligible to be security cleared.
Your contact person in this process is Eva. Look at her profile and our platforms Kununu, Xing and LinkedIn.Take a sneak peek of who might be your future colleagues!