· Provide administrative and clerical assistance to the Managers
· To act as an effective communication link between the Principal and the client in various business matters.
· To make sure proper filing of all the important documents (i.e. contracts, POs, Tenders) and relevant email communication.
· To prepare shipping documents or request for Custom Duty Letters as required, To coordinate with the clearing agents for the speedy clearance of the shipment, and To coordinate with the Storekeeper for the timely delivery of the materials to the client.
· To coordinate with the principals upon receipt of enquiries, To prepare worksheets and quotations (in consultation with Commercial Manager), and To submit quotations /tenders on time, in line with client requirement.
· Verify the Purchase Orders received from the client and prepare the back to back Purchase Orders to the Principal (make sure that Order Acknowledgement is received).
· To prepare and submit the invoices to client upon completion of services/delivery.