# of openings
- Implementing HSEQ Policy requirements.
- Demonstrating a clear commitment to HSEQ policy matters
- Keep good communication with all employees on HSEQ Management System matters thru memos, email, bulletin board notification, etc.
- Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job
- Ensure proper reporting of accidents, incidents, and near misses through the Positive Dangerous Feedback Form. Initiates investigation of all such cases.
- Preparation of detailed scope of works for equipment fabrication
- Ensure each equipment has a specification datasheet
- Inspection of fabrication work in progress at contractor site on daily basis.
- Review quality files of newly purchased/fabricated equipment and ensure that operating and maintenance manual received with equipment.
- Inspection of received material to ensure manufacturer datasheet matches the requestor specification sheet.
- Ensure that equipment IDs are engraved on newly received equipment.
- Inspect equipment before mobilizing for the job to ensure proper color code, equipment ID engraved, and condition of the equipment.
- Review job quality files before equipment is mobilized to ensure EMR matches the job card and all equipment certificates and maintenance checklist are included.
- Ensure company quality procedures are implemented in all countries
- Identifies analyzes and resolves problems and issues with quality assurance and control related to all equipment.
- Reviews and approves inspections performed by third parties.
- Commission new equipment before accepting the delivery.
- Review quality procedures and update if needed. Develop and maintain quality standards
- Provide all necessary support to all Service line Department
- Maintain good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
- Ensure proper communication with all superiors at all times.
- Adhere to all Company’s financial procedures and systems
- Maintain good relationships with clients at all times.
- Ensure that all queries are addressed in a timely manner and referred to the proper individual.