The Stimulation Operator shall be responsible in tending, control, or operate power-driven, stationary, or portable pumps and manifold systems to transfer gases, oil, other liquids, slurries, or powdered materials to and from various vessels and processes.
- Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job.
- Conducts short safety meeting/Tool Box meeting with direct reports for the current job prior to operations. Ensure that each personnel are made aware of the hazards and is fully aware of their responsibilities.
- Carry out all the necessary tests and pre-use inspections on the equipment and tools for the job to the satisfaction of the client.
- Ensure proper reporting accidents, incidents, and near misses through the Positive Dangerous Feedback Form. Initiates investigation of all such cases.
- Ensure that each direct personnel perform their responsibilities as per the requirements of the Company’s HSEQ Policy.
- Ensure that all equipment for the job is free of any damages/defects and is fully operations prior to any operations job. In the event of damages, a damage report shall be made.
- Supervise and assist in Rig-up and equipment placement.
- Ensure that operations are conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedures and is in adherence to the Company policies and procedures.
- Full working knowledge of Permit to Work Systems.
- Perform Risk Assessments.
- Supervise Junior Personnel.
- Perform standard pumping operations.
- Rig up treating iron / hose for ALL pumping operations.
- Repair and maintain all items of Treating Iron.
- Perform standard daily checks and full maintenance of units.
- Assist in Coiled Tubing Operations.
- Ability to “Size Change” ALL CT Equipment, ‘Standalone’.
- Pump N2 under supervision.
- Prepare reports, both written and in conjunction with SIRIUS Data Acquisition System.
- Perform basic Pumping related calculations.
- Ability to re-pack Fluid Ends.
- Inspect the Quality File of each job prior to equipment mobilization and ensure that all related certificates, calibrations, load inspections, maintenance check lists, etc., are up to date and available at the work location.
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
- Provide all necessary guidance and coaching to all direct subordinates during operations for a proper execution of the job.