To carry out Wireline operations in any client fields professionally keeping in mind the clients and AlMansoori safety rules and regulations.
- Ensure using of correct type and size of running, pulling tools for all type of downhole tools.
- Follow up SOP procedure of running, pulling mechanical and electronic gauges including proper handling.
- Ensure all company equipment assigned to you is in excellent condition.
- Coordinate daily with the client and communicate with all crew discussing the job required by the client
- Ensure that helper is fully aware of the operations required daily
- Ensure that all PCE certificates are valid and available at the site
- Daily service report to be written clearly in full information about the daily job.
- Reliever proper handover
- Well file checking before the operation
- Checking of all equipment prior to the daily operation
- Follow up unit maintenance schedule as per plan
- Carry out an inventory of equipment assigned to you on arrival and when going on leave and make sure all are inspected and certified
- Improve knowledge of Wireline techniques and equipment covering Otis, Baker and Camco tools.
- Motivate personnel working under your supervision to achieved planned objectives.
- Constantly training, guiding and monitoring Wireline helpers associated with you on-site concerning the type of work carried on.
- Report Non-conformance of any failure as soon occurred and ensures corrective action taken.
- Coordinate daily with the client and communicate with all crew discussing the job required daily.
- See performance feedback from client's monthly for improvement.