We are looking for a
Your Mission :
Under the responsibility of the engineering leader, the stress engineer carries out the sizing of aeronautical structures using conventional or numerical methods.
He/she is responsible for the accuracy of the results obtained (validity of the information entered - adequacy of the tools / methods to the dimensioning).
His/her analyzes are written in reports and/or technical notes under the supervision of the stress leader.
Some typical examples of tasks that are usually performed are provided below.
• Development of methods and / or calculation tools.
• Modeling and / or application of simulation tools
• Analysis of aeronautical structures, proposing solutions to problems encountered
• Synthesizing the information / results presented to the engineering leader, writing files /
reports / calculation memos
• Participating to internal meetings / reviews, interacting with other departments
Your Profile :
Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineer with :
- Basic knowledge on mechanics and materials
- Good knowledge of Finite Element Modelling (SAMCEF and/or NASTRAN)
- Basic knowledge in Fatigue and damage tolerance
But also : rigour, flexibility, organisation, good communication and open minded.
Knowledge in one or more of these tools would be an asset : SAMCEF and/or
NASTRAN, CATIA V5, Microsoft tools, Unix work station
Good level in English is mandatory (spoken & written)
- A great team to work with
- A challenging function in a changing environment
- A challenging and international work environment in a worldwide operating company
- The opportunity to learn and to develop career aspirations