|Back to Search Results|
Sales Development Representative
About Global Payments
We are a tech-driven, sales-focused Fortune 1000 company and one of the world’s leading brands in payments technology. We currently have over 8,500 talented people representing our brand across 54 countries worldwide and service over 2.5 million customers globally generating over $4bn annually. We have clear aspirations to continue our growth which has seen share price increase by over 5x over the last 4 years.
We are proud of what we have achieved so far and take pride in knowing that when someone pays for something using anything other than cash, it’s highly likely our technology and service is involved helping that transaction work for our customers. Seamlessly and smoothly.
We are offering an exclusive and unique opportunity for entrepreneurial sales professionals to join our UK Team. If you are a highly driven, results-focused top performer and are looking to elevate your income to new heights, this is the company for you.
As a Sales Development Representative you will be part of a successful team responsible for working towards maximising Card Acquiring portfolio and increase merchant base by generating quality sales leads for the different Sales Channels.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Make effective contact to new and prospective customers to introduce Global Payments and create interest in our products and services.
● Answer inbounds calls from new business prospects to Global Payments, ensuring all opportunities are identified.
● Operate telephone technology in a manner that adheres to procedures and ensure the business meets audit requirement set by external regulators.
● Achieve targets including lead generation and quality performance measures in line with objectives
● Effectively and proactively monitoring work volumes and adhering to agreed timescales
● Written responses to be accurate, clear, concise and despatched within agreed time scales
● Maintain data / statistics and produce MI
● Maintain and develop knowledge of procedures and ensure all enquiries are handled in line with Global Payments policy, ensuring regulatory requirements are observed
What we need from you?
● Excellent customer service, communication and telephony skills
● Effective and responsive listening skills
● Planning and organisational skills
● Strong analytical skills
● Able to work under own initiative
● Negotiating skills
● Attention to detail
● Able to work unsupervised and prioritise own workload
What Do You Get?
● Genuinely uncapped monthly commission payments.
● Ability for top performers to earn increased commission and other incentives and prizes as a reward for consistent high performance
● Great potential for continued career progression across a number of different sales channels within Global Payments.
● Access to a highly capable, market-leading Customer Relationship Management tool, allowing you to manage your pipeline and activity and easily track your performance against targets
● A true sales culture that places sales excellence at its core
● Unrivalled best in class benefits package, to name a few, share save scheme (price has gone from $24.08 in 2012 to $117 2018)
● Generous holiday allowance
● pension scheme and lifestyle benefits.
If you have applied to us before please log in below.