At Global Payments we support businesses across the world with their payment technology needs through a broad suite of products and services to grow and run their business. A core product offering is our digital solutions product set, which provides our customers with access to tools such as 3DS, tokenization, local and alternative payment methods, eCommerce solutions, fraud and other services essential to operating their business.
As a Senior Product Manager you will serve a key role as the Global Product Organization’s interface with our regional business unit partners. In this role, you will manage the intake of product initiatives with our partners to enhance our product offerings to meet the business needs by feeding requirements and business rationale into the broader product organization. Additionally the Senior Product Manager will also build product plans and strategy for integration and development of products and services leveraging the technologies of regional business units where appropriate. The Senior Product Manager will be expected to balance a commercial mindset and technical knowledge with a clear focus on solving customer problems.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to define the strategic direction, vision and roadmap for leveraging services between the organizations.
- Lead collaboration with design, product ops and engineering teams to create the bridge between market needs and delivery.
- Communicate customer needs to Business Analysts/Product Owner to build backlog
- As appropriate, plan and execute go to market campaigns, working in conjunction with marketing, sales and other stakeholders.
- Track product performance and progress towards business goals through key metrics such as user adoption, customer feedback and revenue enabled.
- Facilitate communication amongst project leaders, peers and relevant cross-functional stakeholders to maintain alignment and awareness of product performance and vision.
- Lead monthly steering meetings with leadership in order to provide updates, review metrics and determine prioritization.
- The Product Manager is expected to be a creative problem solver that is able to articulate the problems that we are passionate about solving, balance customer focus with commercial and technical realities, and use data and relationships to make sound decisions.
- The ability to collaborate with others, developing the trust of supporting functions and stakeholders, representing the voice of the customer and leading collaborative, cross team efforts to solve customer problems.
- Good decision making and the ability to influence colleagues, stakeholders and leadership through the use of data and logic. Must be underpinned by strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and present at a senior level
- Minimum 5+ years product management experience.
- Ability to speak and read both Spanish and English, with fluency in Catalan a plus.
- Experience managing product performance, driving and supporting other functions to maximise product performance while measuring appropriate metrics and championing success stories.
- Proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university.
- Product management experience with data management and/ or data visualisation tools would be beneficial