This role will support the planning and execution of strategic projects for Global Product and our customers in order to support the delivery of the next generation of customer centric payment, POS and unified commerce solutions for our multinational customers.
- Plan and executive projects with key partners across the business (marketing, sales, finance, etc.)
- Manage complex product led projects that span one or multiple lines of business and regions.
- Deliver to timelines, quality level, budget, while addressing issues and risks.
- Serve as a leader in cross functional activities with team members within and outside of the product organization
- Use KPIs to demonstrate progress and ensure that projects are realising benefits. You will be responsible for the budget, benefits realisation, and change control of your projects.
- Create, socialize and signoff business cases with executive stakeholders. Accountable to manage significant cost and benefits targets.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones,success criteria results, metrics, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership and to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO and key stakeholders.
The successful candidate must demonstrate high energy, commitment and drive. A true team orientation is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university
- 8+ years of project management experience.
- 8+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions or driving the decision making process and identifying priorities.
- Proven ability to complete analysis that drive business decisions.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
- Senior level presentation and communication skills.
- Able to communicate efficiently and effectively with global teams.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment.
The successful candidate will have (and be able to demonstrate) the following competencies and characteristics:
- Planning & Delivery: Experience of successfully delivering on large and complex projects in a fast paced business environment to tangible business goals. Extensive experience of using and adapting project management methodologies.
- Comms & Rel. Mgmt: Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to build relationships across the organisation at different levels, lead communications with large groups and manage senior stakeholders within and outside of the organisation.
- Leadership: Ability to get people to buy into and deliver on change. Drive ownership and accountability within the project team. Advocate for team vision, mission and objectives. Ability to effectively line manage and delegate.
- Tech Expertise: Strong experience of technology and tools to support program & project management.