Senior Health Data Architect
|# of Openings:||1|
Position Description: The successful candidate will be responsible for developing architecture, design, build, implementation, Optimization of this national system across all environments and platforms. The candidate should have.
• At least 2 Major End-2- End Product Design & Development experience.
• The architect will be responsible for developing architectures, design, documenting and implementation and verification plans.
• Should have worked in healthcare and insurance/finance.
• Working closely with project teams on the definition and analysis of non-functional requirements and assist with the design and implementation of appropriate solutions that meet the demand and align with established standards and architectural principles.
• Should have basic understanding of DRG based insurance systems.
• Design all physical architectures on all remote locations as part of the project. • Provide engineering leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation, development, and documentation of the remote location requirements.
• Lead the development of requirements, design specifications, and security considerations for the field office physical architecture. Define and obtain approval of the Physical Architecture from the customer.
• Maintains system protocols, architecture, requirements, and associated design documents by enforcing traceability, updating procedures, analyzing system and program changes.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
Looking for Application Services?
malomatia is a leading provider of various application services using various trusted technologies and solutions.Read more