ConsulSAP is looking for Cloud Delivery Engineer
The role will require the technical knowledge with a specific focus on one or more of the following cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, and GCP).
• Support the implementation of efficient, secure, adaptable, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions (data, networking, application).
• Deploy all technical activities for moving existing on-premise infrastructure, server workloads, data and applications to the cloud IaaS and PaaS architectures.
• Translate high-level designs (HLD) to low-level design (LLD). Deploy and operate low-level designs of cloud-based services across the stack including Microservices, Containers, Container Platforms.
• Automate processes and systems using agreed standards embedded in Cloud environments.
• Where required build and operate customer Proof of Concepts (POC).
• Highlight areas of continuous improvement to drive customer excellence and happiness.
• Support Solution engineers and architects as required in customer engagements.
• Be active in Cloud Centre of Excellence communities across the ATOS landscape.
• Contribute to our Cloud Vision and roadmaps.
• Deep understanding in working with AWS, Azure or GCP.
• Experience with Windows, Linux, and OSS technologies.
• Proven understanding with Application Lifecycle Management and technical experience with scripting and programming languages such as Terraform, ARM, PowerShell.
• Track record as an experienced technical engineer capable of understanding and resolving sophisticated technical problems on Public Cloud Environments.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of containers and container platforms.
• Understanding of DevOps process, automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving issues & ensuring follow-up.
• Hands on agile experience and thinks and acts with a lean mind-set.
• Knowledge in technologies like Ansible, Apache Maven, ASP.NET, AWS, Azure DevOps, Chef, Confluence, Consul.io, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, Kafka, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Project, Puppet, Visual Studio
• Remains calm during periods of pressure.
• Proficient in English with good verbal communication and written skills.
• Valued certifications Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate, MCSA Cloud Platform, MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, CompTIA Security+, AWS Certified DevOps Administrator, Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect.
Location: Madrid, Valencia, Remoto (Spain)
>>> Mandar CV a email@example.com <<<