The Light Duty Driver shall perform the following but not limited to:
- Ensure the safe and timely transport of equipments / personnel to the required locations.
- Make sure that vehicle assigned are checked and inspected daily before using as per the checklist.
- Ensure that vehicles assigned being maintained as per schedule and report any defect to Supervisor.
- Ensure regular vehicle maintenance assigned in coordination with Operations Support Department.
- Ensure that vehicle registry is valid at all times through coordination with the Administration Dept.
- Provide all necessary support to all Service line department.
- Ensure that the vehicle assigned is kept clean at all times.
- Perform regular maintenance as required in the vehicle maintenance.
- Manual in coordination with the Operations Support Department.