The Engineer shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Repair and calibration of all types Process Control Instruments as per maintenance and calibration procedures.
· Update the maintenance history with attachment of all instruments in EMMS.
· Must be motivated, and professional in conducting his duties.
· Must be ready to go to any location (onshore/offshore) and travel to any country to conduct required repair and maintenance.
· Ensure certificates of all instruments are updated as per schedule.
· Checking/Testing all instruments/panels (Hydraulic & Electronic) high low pilot valves/Rig up functions every three months.
· Report any problems to the Workshop Supervisor.
· Follow all safety regulations and report any unsafe conditions to the Workshop Supervisor immediately.
· Keep all work areas in a clean and safety maintained condition.
· Ensure that expendables, materials and supplies are not wasted.
· Adhere to the designated work/leave cycle which is subject to change by the Company to meet operational requirements.
· Follow Company Policies/Regulations relating to Operations, Safety, Quality Control and Administration within designated scope of work including any further additions/alterations to the existing policy/regulations.
· Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.