Marketing and Media Executive
|# of openings:||1|
Age: 30 - 45 years
Work Experience: At least 3 years
- Support internal communications with media writing assignments (including company newsletters and brochures).
- Develops, maintains and manages relations with external audiences, media as well as non-media, to convey important messages.
- Coordinates focused PR tasks and events with varied departments as guided by supervisors.
- Manages social media and other digital content.
- Monitors media to report coverage impacting company, its programs as well as partners.
- Periodically reviews and revamps website content.
- Serves as focal point for media relations (.i.e. press releases, interviews, etc.)
- Develops and implements the corporate communications strategy.
- Logs all archive media interviews, press clips and media outreach.
- Ensures that all external company communications materials (presentations, brochures, etc.) are in compliance with the agreed guidelines.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results