The Minimum Qualification will be:
Age : 30 to 50 years old
Work Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Qualifications : Member of a Recognized Health Institute
Education : Doctor
Manage, Control & Monitor the company health monitoring management system by keeping & updating all medical records with proper follow up with individual employee about their health concern.
The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for administration & coordination of health activities within AlMansoori operations and work locations inclusive audits, reviews, inspection, regulations and awareness in respect of AlMansoori Employees health. This includes but is not restricted to: Public Health & Occupational Hygiene, water supply, food safety, welfare facilities provision, infectious
- Provide quarterly health progress report & statistics to the Corporate HSE & Quality Manager.
- Conduct HMMS orientation to all newly hired employees.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all employee health medical reports & health concerns.
- Develop health plan/ programmed for all areas of operation based catering facilities according to the company. Food Safety Audits and Hygiene Audits / Inspections
- Advise management on the control of health risk of exposure at work and how to manage occupational health risks.
- Review Medical reports and conduct studies to determine if diseases or illnesses are work related.
- Audits and inspects work locations of AlMansoori regularly to determine the presence of any physical, chemical or biological health hazards such as noise, heat, ionizing radiation, vibration, chemical and air borne contaminants exposure.
- Serves as in – house health advisor on industrial hygiene issues and recommend measures to ensure maximum employee protection.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, & administer health activities for AlMansoori Employees.
- Develop publication health standards for application in AlMansoori operational areas.
- Maintain effective liaison with other occupational health and medical professionals who have a contribution in the promotion of AlMansoori employee and contractors’ occupational health.
- Lead and conduct health inspections, audits, and assessments for activities, projects, and processes related to the AlMansoori working environment (e.g. Guest House, Marine Vessels, Buhasa Base & food hygiene).
- Provide Basic First Aid and CPR to employees.